New Kind of Automation
Established in 2010 and based in Horgen, Switzerland, with the R&D and service branch in Serbia (Netico Solutions d.o.o. in Nis, Serbia), Netico operates worldwide, directly or through the network of system integrators and partners.
Netico is in the business of development, manufacturing, sales, and integration of products and services in the field of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), as well as digitisation of industrial systems and plants. In order to professionally cover the full scope of activities, Netico employs engineers of different profiles for development of hardware, firmware, application software, mechanical assemblies and integration engineering. In addition, a dedicated telecommunications team provides design and implementation of digital telecommunication systems, alongside engineers specialized in development, design, integration and maintenance of electric power systems.
The primary focus of Netico is development of devices and solutions for IIoT, which include:
- Monitoring and management of electricity consumption for both industrial (factories, plants, etc.) and commercial facilities (hotels, office buildings, shopping malls, etc.), and as support for electrical energy traders.
- Monitoring of the electrical distribution network according to the requirements of DSOs – Distribution System Operators. This includes monitoring of transformers and leads in transformer stations and failure detection on low voltage leads.
- Monitoring of renewable energy sources.
- Monitoring and management of the public lighting system.
- Industrial automation systems based on the universal EDGE platform developed by Netico. These include:
-Oil pipeline monitoring and fluid leak detection (for application in crude oil and petroleum transportation systems, pipelines in mines etc.)
-Sound monitoring systems for diagnostics and preventive maintenance
-Monitoring and management of distribution transformer stations (medium to low voltage) as per the needs of smart grid solutions for DSO companies.
-Monitoring and management of water supply systems.